Introducing Yours Clothing

0
The wedding planning is pretty much done which means I can get back to my passion of blogging!  I have missed it so much and felt like I have let my readers down....To get back into the swing of things, I have an amazing offer for my readers and it's all about Yours Clothing.  Let me explain how I found this awesome retailer...

I first heard of Yours Clothing from another plus size fashion blog (I think it may have been What Laura Loves).  and of course met with Charlotte at Plus North where I had a good nosey on their rail they had displaying their clothes.  After the event, I also popped into their store in the Arndale centre to have a look at a wider range of their offerings.  I was being very good in Manchester and trying not to spend too much money due to the cost of the hotel and travel so I came away empty handed.

Regularly, I look online at what new items are available across a wide number of online stores and Yours Clothing is no exception.  I guess it's similar to window shopping but if I see something that I really love and would hate for it to be sold out, i'll place an order.  In January hopefully my normal shopaholic self can return!  

What I really like about Yours Clothing is that the clothes on offer aren't all old fashioned - they have some really on trend pieces suitable for all age groups.  There is nothing worse than having an online plus size clothing brand that is set on covering you up from head to toe - or everything being extremely baggy and unflattering.  Yours Clothing does neither of these things yay!

Here are a few of the recent items that I have picked out to share with you...

Firstly, I'm not going to make a clothing post without including a dress!  With Winter on it's way, I think that there is more of a need for darker dresses so that they don't look out of place and this purple and black flock skater dress really suits the season.  It is a stretchy dress made with viscose and elastane and I don't know about you but in this weather I really like to eat warming, comforting foods like stew and pasta and meatballs so I always put on a few pounds!  This dress is available in a 16 to 26 (the 26 is currently out of stock) and is a really reasonable £30.  

One thing I think this dress offers is versatility.  Combine it with ankle boots and a leather jacket for an on trend daytime look or alternatively, a paid of killer heels with a gorgeous embellished or lace jacket/cardigan would suit evening wear for a meal out or party.
 
 


Second up, a warm jumper!  I must admit I am a little less creative with my outfits for Autumn/Winter purely because I don't really own much for this season! I am not really a fan of this new trend of Christmas jumpers so I'll stay safe and showcase a jumper that you would wear out in public!

This nude coloured "LOL" jumper is still a bit quirky but a little less offensive than dressing yourself up as a Christmas pudding or with a bunch of reindeer on your tummy.  I love the colour of this and I think that with a pair of blue jeans and some nude coloured heels, this look would still be quite glamorous rather than another boring jumper.  This jumper is available in sizes 16-26 and is £25.  What I particularly like about this jumper is that it looks warm and cozy and although I can't feel the fabric through a computer monitor, I'd hope that it was soft too.  

 
 Nude 'LOL' Slogan Knitted Jumper, Yours Clothing, £25

Needing a new coat this winter?  I already have a cream faux fur jacket, but I need a black one too ,right?  This black faux fur coat looks absolutely gorgeous and would be perfect for a cold night out or a "date night" meal.  It's available in a size 16 to 28 and is really good value at £60.  I imagine that it would be really comfortable to wear and stylish too, without being too garish.






Faux Fur Black Coat, Yours Clothing, £60

I hope you'll agree that I have been a bit more practical with my picks from Yours Clothing, yet all of the items I have chosen are also very trendy and beautiful.  You don't need to look frumpy when it's cold!  

Now onto my amazing offer.  Yours Clothing have given me a discount code for all new customers, on full priced items...  £10 off a £20 spend.  Simply use the discount code BLOGGER10 when you are checking out and this will be applied to your order...   How cool is that!?






 

0 comments: