Our Engagement Photoshoot & Simply Be Rose Lace Print Dress!

0
Just after Christmas, a week before our wedding we took part in an engagement (pre wedding) photoshoot so that our wedding photographer, Charlie could get used to poses and the way which we work together in photos. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing and even Mr FH enjoyed himself too!  We spent an afternoon in a relaxed sculpture garden and I spent ages planning what I was going to wear! I wanted something quite colourful to stand out against the dreary January weather so I decided to choose my Rose Lace Print dress from Simply Be.  I ordered this just before Christmas because I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it on the website.  It has gorgeous sheer black lace arms and a beautiful red, cream and black rose pattern across the dress.  I ordered a size 18, however on reflection although the dress isn't stretchy I think a 16 would have been better because it's a little roomy and the lace arms aren't tight against my skin. On the day of the photoshoot, the sunshine glistened and we were very lucky to get some beautiful pictures.

The quality of the dress is outstanding and the length is a little more modest than some of my other dresses which made it a perfect choice for our engagement shoot.  This rose print dress is currently on offer on the Simply Be website for £31.50 which is very reasonable for such a stunning dress, however only limited sizes are left.  I am even tempted to order the size 16 and keep both!

I wore my dress with gorgeous red heels from New Look and a red coat which was also from New Look many years ago.  The coat is a little too small for me, but it looked lovely on even if I couldn't do it up!  My bracelets were also from New Look, and came in a set of 3. Anyway, let the pictures do the talking (and if anyone needs a wedding photographer, Charlie covers nationwide and also destination weddings, so if you need her details just ask me!)


 




Dress: Rose Lace Print Dress, Simply Be, Size 18, Currently £31.50.
Red Heels & Bracelets: New Look, Red Coat: New Look (size 12 - far too small!)

I would go as far as saying this is now my favourite dress. It makes you feel absolutely gorgeous and I hope you like a sneak peek of our engagement photos (wedding ones coming very soon!) Two thumbs up for Simply Be again! x

0 comments: