OOTD: Spring Has Sprung!

1
The weather here in the UK has been pretty random over the last month with plenty of rain, flooding and dark grey skies.  This morning when I woke up, the sunshine was blaring through my window which was an extremely welcome sight.  I decided to wear something that was made of thinner fabric as it looked really warm outside.

Today's outfit of the day mainly consists of New Look.  I am a fan of their bodycon dresses because they are so reasonably priced.  This floral print bodycon dress is a beautiful colour - mainly based on a darker background with peach, pink and grey flowers. It's bang on trend for Spring and I absolutely love this colour combo!   At a price tag of £9.99 you really can't go wrong can you!

With my bodycon dress, I am wearing a pink mohair jacket. This too is from New Look and when I saw it the first time I absolutely fell in love.  I think it works really well with these types of dresses because it can keep you slightly warmer until it really warms up this summer.  This jacket also comes in two other colours, a mint green which I also adore and a cream/beige colour.  The pink is very feminine and I love wearing it.  The shoes I am wearing are slightly off colour compared to the jacket, but they pick out the peach colour in the dress. 

Accessories wise, this outfit doesn't need many.  There's no point in bracelets unless you plan to take off the jacket so I kept it simple.  This gorgeous statement necklace is actually going to be part of my new jewellery boutique online!  Stay posted for further details but it is something I have been working on for a while and let's just say I am extremely excited about it.  Within my boutique I will have pieces that I have sourced but also handmade jewellery made by myself.  


 


Floral Bodycon Dress: New Look, £9.99, Size 16, Pink Mohair Textured Coat: New Look, £54.99, Size 16 (slightly too small), Heels: Select, Necklace: My new boutique COMING SOON!


1 comment:

  1. Just found this blog and I like what I read, so I will be back to read more. . . . keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete