I Feel Good

3
When Vicky from put a shout out that she was starting a new blog challenge I was excited to find out what it was.  I am still participating in the "Style it My Way Challenge" even though I am a few weeks behind due to various reasons.  Anyway, Vicky's challenge is completely different to any I have taken part in before...




"You know sometimes when you spend ages getting ready for a night out, an event or even just a blog post, and the reflection in mirror isn't what you hoped?  This challenge is for those times when you look in the mirror, no pre planning involved, and think "I look good today.

We all have our good days and our bad, but this challenge is to record those good days and to remember that confidence, at any size, is beautiful."

The photo I have chosen is one that I took on my iPhone quite a while ago and although I'm not wearing any makeup I was pratting about with my hair trying to curl it and anyone who knows me knows that I always straighten my hair.  I think that I genuinely look attractive which is not a regular occurrence for me! I may even use this hair style for my wedding hair in one way or another...


 


Check back next month for another "I Feel Good" photo - It's funny really because I feel so ill with my cold today - I Feel Poorly! lol :) Do you want to see the other lovely ladies taking part in this challenge? Click the links below:











3 comments:

  1. Thanks Vicky :) I'm not normally one for curls... but I think it will look more romantic for the wedding, especially if i get a hairdresser to do it, slightly backcombed with a mini beehive and my tiara :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look totally gorgeous! You are so pretty with or without make up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww bless you :) Mr FH says that too but I feel so different without it on... I must admit when I'm kicking around the house I don't wear any but if I have to go to tesco, it goes on generally! xx

    ReplyDelete