...Here Comes Autumn!

1
You may have noticed that I am running behind on the Style it My Way Challenge and Outfit posts... I wanted to explain why :) It's not because of the wedding, or because I am too busy (In fact I am itching to get some photos taken as I really love my bodycon style challenge outfit - it's the one I wore to Plus North in the day).

The problem is... the weather!!! It has been dark, raining and dreary for days now. I am a bit of a perfectionist and I also don't want to get my camera wet... so if anyone has any tips on taking pictures inside a darkish house.. I would really appreciate them!

Fear not.. I'm not going anywhere! :) :) 

Felicity
xx

1 comment:

  1. If you have some large windows, ore even normal size ones, open the blinds or pull them up, then put a lamp or something in front of you and turn it on. Hopefully there will be a good amount of light coming from behind and in front to do decent pics by.

    ReplyDelete