Outfit of the Day: Monochrome

0
What glorious weather!  It has been absolutely gorgeous the last few days here in this part of the UK which is fantastic because it means I can keep wearing dresses and skirts.  Today's outfit is a dress that I have had for a year or two however I noticed my local Select have been a bit naughty and brought it back out for this summer on the sale rail!

This black and cream dress is made from a slinky stretchy fabric but has an almost floaty feel about it.  It has a variable hem line and a line of black lace near the bottom.  With quite a plunging neckline it works for both day or night.

To complement my dress, I have added a short black cardigan which is great for any colder evenings.  Jewellery wise I have chosen a gold coloured statement necklace from Wallis and black and gold feather earrings from New Look.  Finally, the outfit is completed with my extremely high heels from Next.


Dress: Select, size 18, Statement Necklace: Wallis, Earrings & Cardigan: New Look, Heels:  Next

0 comments: