I've been lucky this Christmas...

0
This is the first time I've done a Christmas gifts post, and I'm a little late considering it is New Year Eve but we are planning a nice night cuddled up on the sofa and I have a few minutes to spare. Neither I nor Mr FH are big drinkers and I am going to be starting "Simple Start" with weight watchers tomorrow so I didn't really see the point in eating everything in sight that's left in the kitchen.

Anyway, back to Christmas.  I always get beautiful gifts at Christmas.  Everyone knows me so well and although sometimes I get nervous around surprises, they never disappoint.  I much prefer giving presents than receiving them. Here is a selection of my Christmas gifts that my family and friends gave me this year...




Some of my gift highlights were Daisy by Marc Jacobs gift set from Mr FH.  I had been leaving plenty of hints about this but I never imagined that Mr FH would have listened to me and to be honest I was worried it was a bit expensive. I was so shocked when I opened it on Christmas Day.  My mum treated me to Nina L'Eau by Nina Ricci which is an absolutely gorgeous scent and the one that I wanted to wear on our wedding day. My step son (with help from daddy) got me "This Means War" on DVD, which is rather sweet because it's rated a 12 and he wanted to watch it with me. I had to explain it was a film for old people and suggested we watched Thomas the Tank Engine instead!

My future mother and father in law bought me some scented socks, body lotion and a bridal garter!  I was so excited when I opened it because I hadn't actually bought one of these yet and it also has my something blue on it :) Mr FH's auntie gave me some awesome cat socks from Accessorize - they aren't pictured here because I've already worn them!  They are so soft and comfy and everyone knows that anything with a cat on will be a winner :) She also gave me some hand lotion and my future sister in law gave me a cookbook (also not pictured) along with a cute marriage sign which I absolutely love and a chocolate orange (already in my tummy!)
 
I had an absolutely fabulous Christmas Day with Mr FH's Auntie cooking us a roast dinner - and beef too!  I ate so much I felt like I was going to pop and I was a little greedy with trifle and cheesecake! It's only one day though and I enjoyed every minute of it!
 







0 comments: