Outfit of the Day - Floral Dress & Pink Heels

0
Okay I maybe cheating slightly as this is actually yesterday's outfit but it has been so cold, rainy and windy here today that I have lounged about in jeggings and a peach V-neck jumper - so not stylish! :)  This outfit includes my brand new bargain dress from Select.   I tried it on a few weeks ago in our local store but I sadly put it back on the hanger as I was being good for a change.  

Last week I ventured back in as it's always good to browse - (but never a good sign when the shop assistants start to recognise you and ask how you are lol!) and the dress was still there.  This time, I wasn't so virtuous and it somehow magically jumped onto the till.  Saying that, I thought £12 for a summer dress was a complete bargain and it is a dress that I will practically live in all summer if the weather holds out.

Floral Dress (Size 18 UK):  Select, Pink Cardigan (Size 16 UK): New Look, Pink Heels (Size 4 UK): New Look, Bracelet: Borrowed from Mum (Notice a theme here!?)

I decided to brighten up my new dress a bit with a bright pink cardigan which was originally from New Look and my fabulous pink heels, also from New Look a few summers ago.


0 comments: