Day Five: The Blogger Challenge (Publically profess your love for a blogger friend)

1
Day Five: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

I'm quite new to blogging compared to many of the established bloggers that I have been following for a while so instead of talking about a blogging friend as such, I have decided to talk about one of the bloggers who inspired me to start my own blog last year.

"What Laura Loves" is a blog run by fellow blonde, Laura who blogs about beauty and fashion with plenty of "Outfit of the Day" posts.  The reason Laura inspired me so much is that we appear to have similar tastes in fashion (we both have a love for dresses!)

Laura has been running her blog since 2010 and recently has had the amazing opportunity along with 2 other bloggers to design a dress for sale in collaboration with Simply Be.  You can buy Laura's dress right now on the Simply Be website!  I have been contemplating ordering it but with my recent spending spree and a wedding to save for, I don't want to get into trouble with Mr FH!


Who do the other lovely ladies taking part in the 30 day blogger challenge love? Check out their answers below:

Take a look at the other girls favourite quotes who are taking part in the 30 day blogger challenge here:

1 comment:

  1. Aww thats lovely. I like know who inspired people to start blogging

    ReplyDelete