Day Ten; The Blogger Challenge (Most embarrasing moment)

0
Day Ten: The Blogger Challenge - Most embarrasing moment

This memory has stuck in my head ever since I was at Primary school.  My mum has joined "The Big Red Book Club" through school and had placed an order for a few books for me.  Reading was always an important part of my childhood.  

During a school assembly with the whole of the Primary school present, our headmaster, Mr Thomas was talking about the book club and held up a selection of books (all of which happened to be in my mum's order).  I stood up, walked to the front of the assembly, looked up at the headmaster and asked "Please may I have my books Sir?".  He kindly explained that they were arriving the week after and to sit back down!

I wonder what embarrasing moments the other girls taking part in this challenge have...

0 comments: