Day Twenty-Seven: The Blogger Challenge (A letter to your readers)

0
Day Twenty-Seven The Blogger Challenge - A letter to your readers

Firstly, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads my little space on the Internet.  When I first started my blog I didn't think anyone would be interested in what I had to say and the thought of an outfit of the day post terrified me!  Once the first outfit post was done I guess the nerves subsided and I would say I am now a little addicted to it and I post a lot more regularly now I know you are reading! 

The last few months have been amazing - being contacted by several plus size brands to review their clothes, getting comments on my blog, seeing traffic increase.  I genuinely wish that I had started doing this years ago and am really glad that I found the confidence to finally launch my site.

Without you, there would be no site. Seems a bit pointless rambling on to myself so again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading and supporting me and I hope to meet some of you at this years Plus North! :) 

Felicity
xx
 


0 comments: