Introducing The 30 Day Blogger Challenge

0
Hey everyone! As of tomorrow I will be taking part in a 30 day blogger challenge along with 14 other fashion bloggers.  When I saw that Vicky from www.thecurvedopinion.com had asked for other bloggers to take part on twitter, I thought it would be a great way to have a bit of fun, get to know other bloggers and let people know a little bit about me.

Having seen the subject list of topics we are going to be covering, I am excited but nervous about what I am going to write (am I going to make a fool of myself lol?!).  For those of you that look read my blog and think I'm just a blonde fashionista, there are a few things about me that may surprise you but you'll have to wait and see what they are!

The other girls that are joining in with this challenge are:


Check back tomorrow for our first challenge post.  Also be sure to check out me and my fellow bloggers on twitter #30DayBloggerChallenge. Can't wait to get started and also read all the other challengers posts too :)

Felicity
Xx

0 comments: