OOTD - Outfit of the day - Simply Be feather print maxi

1
Today's "Outfit of the Day" features a feather print maxi dress from Simply Be.  Technically, this dress belongs to my mum but one of the bonuses of being a similar size is that I normally borrow all her clothes!  This feather print maxi dress comes in two lengths and two base colours but I think the black is a much more flattering tone. The dress is still available on the Simply Be website at £35.  Unfortunately it isn't in the sale at the moment but they have plenty of sizes left in stock and I think that price isn't too bad for a maxi dress.  I've seen second hand branded maxi dresses sell on ebay for over £25!!

I am wearing a UK size 18 regular length (52 inches) dress and I have combined it with a bright green shrug/cardigan from George at Asda (size 16) and a bracelet that my mum bought me on her "find a bracelet to match the peacock dress" hunt.  The bracelet is from Wallis and was reduced from £14 down to £3!  My mum is a bargain hunter and that's probably where I get it from!

Feather Print Maxi Dress, Simply Be, Currently £35.00, Cardigan: George @ Asda,
Bracelet:
Wallis, reduced from £14 to £3 Shoes: Unknown





1 comment: