Introducing Scarlett & Jo

1
The first time I heard of Scarlett & Jo was over on George's blog - http://www.fullerfigurefullerbust.com/  She had posted a review of the Scarlett & Jo illusion dress and she looked absolutely fantastic in it. I had never heard of Scarlett & Jo before so I decided to do a bit of research.

Scarlett & Jo are a trendy fashion brand that is available in Evans stores and on their website.  I must admit I haven't really been into Evans since I was a teenager as I always felt their clothes were a little old fashioned so when I went on their website I was impressed by the amount of trendier clothes that were available including the brand Scarlett & Jo.

Unfortunately, the illusion dress in bright blue that I particularly liked was out of stock, but there are some very noteworthy dresses available currently on the Evans website...


The Scarlett & Jo Sheer Yoke Print Prom Dress is a bold purple and red floral dress which looks like it is made to flatter women with the fuller figure such as myself.  I love the print and how feminine this dress looks and it would be perfect for a wedding or date. Another positive side to this brand is that it is available in a UK size 14 to 26.


Another dress that caught my eye was the Scarlett & Jo Purple Embellished Maxi Dress.  I am a massive fan of purple, and I already own a short embellished sleeve dress from Peacocks from a few years back, but the detailing of the shoulders on this dress is delicate and stunning.  It looks as though each shoulder is covered in a variety of size and shaped beads in colours such as pink, gold and light teal.  

This dress differs from the previous one as it has an elasticated waist which is perfect if you're unsure of your sizing and it also has a V neckline but leaving modesty intact!  Available again in sizes 14 to 26, this dress would be a fantastic evening dress combined with a pair of kitten heels and some multi coloured bracelets.







1 comment: