Day Twenty: The Blogger Challenge (Something you are struggling with right now)

0
Day Twenty: The Blogger Challenge - Something you are struggling with right now.

Another serious challenge today, although a short one.  What am I struggling with?  This is easy...

It has taken me a long time to get to the point where I am relatively happy with the way I look but I would still say that something I am struggling with right now (and always have) is my weight.  

I have been a bigger girl since I was 6 years old and have yo yo dieted from the age of 14 which is really bad.  The reason I would say I am struggling with my weight is not for any vain reason but because I don't want to get ill in later life.  My mum has diabetes which at the moment is diet controlled and my uncle has really bad diabetes and was in intensive care for a few months after having a hypo so I want to eat healthier and exercise to prevent myself from getting weight / diet related illnesses.  

Take a look at the other girls taking part in this challenge.


0 comments: