Day Seventeen: The Blogger Challenge (A favourite photo of yourself and why)

0
Day Seventeen: The Blogger Challenge - A favourite photo of yourself and why.

A bit of a happier tone to todays challenge after yesterday!   I am quite critical over photos of me and with digital cameras being the norm these days I always ask to look at the photos on the preview screen.  If I don't like them, they get deleted!  It's probably a really bad habit that I have that annoys people!

My favourite photo which is shown below is one that was taken of me with my dad. We were heading out to a party that my sister was throwing and he looked very dashing in his James Bond esq tuxedo while I was in a black evening gown from Debut at Debenhams (How I can remember that is beyond me!)  Although I look goofy, I think this photo sums up my dad.  Cheery and loving and it's one that I will keep forever :)



 Check out the other lovely ladies taking part in this challenge:




0 comments: