Day Four: The Blogger Challenge (Favourite quote and why you love it)

0
*Please note I had this scheduled to update yesterday but it didn't work!!*

Day Four: favourite quote and why you love it.

I found this challenge quite difficult because I know a lot of inspirational quotes and as soon as I read the blogger challenge I immediately forgot most of them. One that always sticks in my head is one by Albert Einstein that was kindly repeated to me by Mr FH who is a science nerd...

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

When I was younger I used to be terrified of failing and really kick myself if I ever did.  This quote has really helped me to become more comfortable with trying new things even if I may fail and also be a lot more relaxed towards life in general.  I am quite a headstrong person who has a desire to be successful but I no longer panic if I am not doing something as well as I should be.

Take a look at the other girls favourite quotes who are taking part in the 30 day blogger challenge here:

0 comments: