Day Twenty-Five: The Blogger Challenge (Something someone told you about you that you'll never forget)

0
Day Twenty-Five: The Blogger Challenge - Something someone told you about you that you'll never forget.

I've been trying to think of a positive thing for this challenge because as you probably know you'll remember most of the negative things forever!  The most positive thing someone has ever said about me is Mr FH near the beginning of our relationship when we were dating every day!  He told me I was the most beautiful girl in the world, which I don't agree with and at the time I thought he was just saying it to be nice, but now after 3 years together I genuinely believe what he said to be true in his opinion.  I'd never agree with it! lol :) 

Let's check out the other challengers taking part - not long now ladies!

0 comments: