Day Twenty-Eight: The Blogger Challenge (Only Pictures)

0
Day Twenty-Eight: The Blogger Challenge - Only Pictures

Today's blogger challenge is to only post pictures so I have selected a few random ones that I thought I would share with you...

Me as a baby with my dad (nice wallpaper lol!)


On Holiday (France) posing with dad


GHD's - Couldn't live without these now!


Furry FH (as a kitten) -  also couldn't live without him!

My mums cat Benji (when he was a kitten)


When I met Diana Vickers! eee!


Watching a mika concert (if we had been earlier we could have been on stage like this!!)


Spaghetti Carbonara (yum yum yum!)


Me and my mum


Cupcakes I made for halloween (I can bake!)

Me acting like a pleb with no make up on eeek!

I hope you've enjoyed these photos.  I haven't included any of Mr FH or my step son because Mr FH doesn't like cameras (going to be an issue at our wedding!) and since I'm not my step son's mum it's not my place to post photos of him in public places but I love them both to bits!.

Let's see what everyone else has posted :)




 


 
 

0 comments: