OOTD - Outfit of the day, Mixed Prints

0
I really love my "Outfit of the Day" today.  Past seasons collide in this outfit with an AX Paris floral dress that is a black base colour with beautiful floral print in reds, purples and yellows.  I have matched it with a red polka dot cardigan which I think actually works, especially with my red heels.  It's a mix of prints and patterns but it's a lovely vibrant look that suits a day such as today when it isn't as sunny and will also work in Autumn.

I managed to get my AX Paris dress on ebay.  I missed out when it was originally for sale, so to pick this dress up for £8 was an absolute bargain.  This dress doesn't need any necklaces due to its gorgeous print however I am wearing a selection of bracelets that are mostly from New Look.  I would love to get some red bracelets splashed in there too when I find some I like.

My cardigan is from the previous "Bay Trading Company" so it must be pretty old as they are no longer in business.  Overall, I feel really lovely in this outfit, possibly a little overdressed to be going to the doctors but hey ho! That's me! 



Dress: AX Paris (size 20), Cardigan: Bay Trading Company (Size 16),
Bracelets: New Look, Heels: New Look


0 comments: