Day Twenty-One: The Blogger Challenge (A list of links to your favourite posts)

0
Day Twenty-One: The Blogger Challenge - A list of links to your favourite posts in your archives

I have hand picked a selection of my favourite posts in my archives - if you'd like to recap with my over my journey as a plus size fashion blogger, here's the best bits!

My Review of Simply Be
http://felicityhart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-review-of-simply-be.html
I love this post because it is the first review I ever took part in.  I was so excited at being asked to review something that I was bouncing around the house for days!  From memory I also think these were my first photo posts on the blog and I was super nervous about starting OOTD posts etc in case my style looked silly :)

Review of Paper Dolls - Partywear Brand @ Simply Be
http://felicityhart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/my-review-of-paper-dolls-exquisite.html
I think when you see this post you'll understand why I love it.  I actually have photos I really love of myself! I have never owned any dresses that are so exquisite before that review and I felt extremely lucky to be able to try them on (and rock them if I do say so myself!)

Plus Size Wedding Dress Shopping
http://felicityhart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/plus-size-wedding-dress-shopping.html

As we are currently saving for our wedding I am completely wedding mad. I wouldn't say I was bridezilla because that isn't in my nature but I love cooing over anything to do with weddings!  I don't think there is enough decent information out there for curvier girls before they have their first bridal shop experience and I remember how nervous I was before mine so I'd like to think this is a helpful post for all plus size brides to be.

30 Day Blogger Challenge - A Favourite Photo Of Yourself
http://felicityhart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/day-seventeen-blogger-challenge.html

I really enjoyed this challenge and I didn't find it hard at all.  It was so lovely to go back through my old photos and find one where me and dad look so happy.  Miss him so much :) 

I hope you've enjoyed this journey through my blogging memory lane and will check out the other gorgeous girls taking part in this challenge. Not long left now!




 

0 comments: