Day Three: The Blogger Challenge (Things that make you uncomfortable)

1
Day Three: things that make you uncomfortable

There are a few things that make me uncomfortable - spiders, wasps and then there are more basic things like public speaking and not planning things.  I seem to cope well in meetings with one or two people, yet speaking in front of many people terrifies me and makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

I remember at University near the beginning of one of our social skills modules, I had to stand in front of approximately 70 students and talk a little about myself as an introduction.  I completely choked and blabbed on about my childhood cat and my hamster who had been dead for around 6 years! Seriously! 

See what makes my fellow bloggers uncomfortable on Day 3's challenge...

1 comment:

  1. I think talking about yourself is one of the hardest things to do! x

    ReplyDelete