Day Six: The Blogger Challenge - What do you do?

0
Day Six: If you couldn't answer with "your job", how do you answer the question "What do you do"?

I must admit, I didn't really understand this question and apart from work, I don't get much free time to do anything else!  When I'm not working I spend time with my family and playing anything from dinosaurs to trains with my step son.  I enjoy playing on ps3 games with Mr FH and watching movies or series however our attention span is quite small and if we aren't into a film within 15 minutes it gets switched off! At the moment we are addicted to watching "Rules of Engagement".

I also love to shop, both online and on the high street, especially with my best friend (I sound like I'm 10 years old!) or my mum as I trust both of their opinions.  I also like to go for walks when it isn't hayfever season.

What do the other lovely girls do who are taking part in the 30 Day Blogger Challenge? Let's take a look and find out...

0 comments: