Introducing ASOS Curve Jewellery

0
I have been a fan of ASOS for a while now and have ordered items from their main brand jewellery, accessories and one of their bodycon dresses before (although I haven't worn it properly yet!) so imagine my excitement when I received an e-mail from ASOS Curve inviting me to view their up and coming collection of ASOS Curve Jewellery ready for Christmas!

Their new collection includes a lot of statement pieces and plenty of gold coloured pieces too.  I think that gold looks so much more luxurious than silver these days so I am pleased they have stuck with this colour scheme.  ASOS Curve jewellery has been designed for ladies like myself who are plus size so everything is made for a comfortable fit.  How many times have you tried on bracelets or rings in high street stores to find they simply won't fit?  Now this worry is gone with a specially designed jewellery range for curvier girls.

The new collection will be available from the ASOS website (Curve section) and prices start at only £6 so now fashionable jewellery is affordable too.  Let's take a look at some of the more unusual and exquisite pieces in this new range.


Gem Clasp Chain Necklace (Available from August 2013: £30)

This necklace is a statement necklace and a half!  I love the colours used and the amount of chainmaille/ring work too.  I think this necklace will be absolutely stunning combined with a party dress.

Lion Bear Bangles (Available from August 2013: £12)

I really like the simplicity of these bangles and at £12 for 2 of them, I think it will be a bargain.  You can wear these bracelets separately or together for a more impact look.  One of the things I love about these bracelets is that they both have a different texture, one looks smooth and the other has a diamond imprint on it.

Cameo Disc Earrings (Available from August 2013: £18)

These earrings are so unusual I had to give them a mention.  I do have pierced ears however I very rarely wear earrings because if they aren't made of real gold my earlobes swell up and go very red.  I have some sort of allergy (that I'm told is really common) to metals which means I'm pretty restricted when earrings are concerned.  That doesn't stop me though and for a special occasion I will wear a pair of earrings and put up with the pain the day after!  These earrings would look fantastic with a little black dress.  Gorgeous! 

Don't forget these items aren't for sale until August 2013 but there are plenty more in the new range that I know you'll fall in love with like I have.  Exciting times for a plus size girl!

0 comments: