Primark Haul - July 2013

0
Primark is becoming one of my favourite bargain places for fashion forward trends - things that aren't necessarily going to last that long and also trends that I'm not sure will 100% suit me.  I am quite comfortable with my style at the moment but that does mean I am normally in a dress and a cardigan which can get a bit boring from time to time.

I managed to get down to the nearest Primark store and picked up a bunch of bargains so I'm going to share these with you now...


Light Denim Jacket: £16, American Denim Gilet: Reduced to £7, Cropped Cat Tshirt: £6.00, Friendship bracelets: Reduced to £1, 2 x charm necklaces: both reduced to £1 each.

I ended up buying the size 16 for both the jacket and gilet so they are really tight, but the denim jacket larger size had a big stain on the back and the gilet was all sold out.  With the spinner arriving on Thursday it made sense to size down. 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments: